





Mia justed turned 2 in May. She is talking LOTS and it is so funny to hear her try to put her sentences together. She is a very expressive child. We just potty trained her a few weeks ago and she feels the need to tell the whole world about it. As a matter of fact, she told the young man who was checking us out at Food World the other night "I pee pee potty"! He said "what did she just say?" I was so embarrassed!!! I had to explain to him (as I turned 10 different shades of red) that she just potty trained and was very proud of herself and wants everyone to know it. You never know what is going to come out of a 2 year old's mouth:)
She's also really into dressing up and doing everything by herself. As you can see she loves to put her own shoes on. It's fun to watch her learn, although quite frustrating when I'm in a hurry:)
No comments:
Post a Comment