We had a great time at the tournament and visiting friends in Georgia this past weekend. Here are a few pictures of the kids. The little boy in the picture is my friend Jenny's little boy. He and Mia are only 3 weeks apart and they had a great time playing together. Jen & I grew up in PNG together.
well hi.. my name is Rachel. I bet you would be a neat person to hang out with. I think our kids are the same age, too. Maybe one day when my world stops spinning, we can hang out. You know, since everytime I pass Hwy 52 or go near chickfila my eldest yells, "M-I-A."
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
2 comments:
CUTE picts!! Glad you had a great time with your friend...hmm, have any games up this way??!! Love you! xoxox
well hi.. my name is Rachel. I bet you would be a neat person to hang out with. I think our kids are the same age, too. Maybe one day when my world stops spinning, we can hang out. You know, since everytime I pass Hwy 52 or go near chickfila my eldest yells, "M-I-A."
Post a Comment