Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mia's Sweet Quote of the Day


Mia was sitting on her bed playing this morning and I was cleaning up in her room and this was our conversation:

Mia: "Jesus Loves Me"
Me: "Yes, He does"
Mia: "I love Jesus too"
Me: That's so sweet honey"
Mia: " That's MY Jesus" :)

I thought that was SO precious. And she had to add a 2 year olds favorite word "my" in there.

3 comments:

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

that is too cute..

jorgito was looking at your blog with me. ..in fact right now he keeps repeating.. "thats MIA."

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! It has been a while since I checked your blog...you guys have been so busy! I love the pics!
-Emily

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! It has been a while since I have checked your site....it looks like you have been busy having fun!
Love,
Emily