So we actually got about an inch of snow yesterday here in Birmingham, Alabama. I am posting a few pictures of Mia playing in the snow for her first time ever. She LOVED the snow and was so sad when it melted. Her favorite thing to do was to eat it:)
those are too cute.. I love the one of her catching it with her mouth. yeah Jorge played in it.. but Miguel stayed inside with me.. then he got to play later in the day when Big Jorge went to clanton with his mom and Cecy. the snow had not melted up there yet. fun times.
Awww...what a cutie!! Funny how kids love the snow and we hate it!! :D I sent that snow down to you, I figured if we had to have it then you could share the wealth!! ;) How was your weekend? Would LOVE to chat...have to catch up! Love you!!
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
2 comments:
those are too cute.. I love the one of her catching it with her mouth. yeah Jorge played in it.. but Miguel stayed inside with me.. then he got to play later in the day when Big Jorge went to clanton with his mom and Cecy. the snow had not melted up there yet. fun times.
Awww...what a cutie!! Funny how kids love the snow and we hate it!! :D I sent that snow down to you, I figured if we had to have it then you could share the wealth!! ;) How was your weekend? Would LOVE to chat...have to catch up! Love you!!
Post a Comment