Averi just had her 1 yr. portraits taken yesterday at Portrait Innovations. I did not consider the fact that it was Spring Break and Easter week so it was absolutely packed. We were in there (with screaming/out of control kids) for 2 1/2 hours. The girls were SO well behaved and the pictures turned out great. I love how her personality shines through in these pictures. Here a some of my favorites...
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
2 comments:
She is such a precious little girl! You and Jon are so lucky to have both Mia and Averi. I can't wait to see the next one ;)
Thanks Carla! Can't wait to see your first:)
Post a Comment