Monday, March 24, 2008

Close Call

We went to the Galleria just to walk around and have lunch today since it was cold outside. Well just as we sit down and begin to eat our lunch Mia says "I have to go poo poo". Crap! Why now?! So I said "okay honey well let's finish eating our lunch and then we'll go". So she takes another bite of food and about a minute or so later she says "uh oh, poo poo coming out" I said "NO!!!! PLEASE WAIT!" So I load everyone into the stroller, place our food on top of the stroller and race through the food court to the bathroom. And wouldn't you know my luck the dad gum bathroom is "CLOSED FOR CLEANING". Are you freaking kidding me right now?! Right in the middle of lunchtime?! Bad timing! Anyways then we race all the way to the other end of the Galleria to another public restroom and the whole way there I'm saying "Mia, your okay, please hold it, we're almost there!" So we get in to the other bathroom go in to the stall and there is NO toilet paper!!! What in the heck?! Do I have the worst luck ever or what?! So I leave the stroller and the girls in the stall and run from stall to stall to finally find a stall that had some toilet paper in it. I come back and line the toilet with paper set Mia on it and she says "I not need to go poo poo anymore" I said "OH YOU ARE GOING POO POO!!!!" I was about to die! And she did finally go:) I think she was trying to hold it so tight that she didn't feel like she had to go anymore. But I was making sure she went if we had to wait in there for 30 minutes. Just a funny toddler moment that I thought I would share. Talk about major stress!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am NOT looking forward to that!! :)

Carla said...

Ha! I was waiting for the blog to say, "and she just flooded out on the galeria floor and we had to call the cleaning crew over!" I'm so glad that didn't happen.

RDJones said...

Ha that is too funny. I was waiting for you to say she pooed all over the food court floor. Glad all went well

Jaci Spain said...

Oh my gosh! That would have been horrible!:) Thankfully it ended up being okay but I was exhausted after the whole fiasco.

vacant vessel said...

Like father like daughter.