*She is very HAPPY/JOYFUL. She almost always has a big bright smile on her face and she has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
*She is incredibly ACTIVE (Wiggle worm, doesn't like to sit still very long/hates cuddling)
*She LOVES PEOPLE (she says "hi" to every stranger that walks past in the grocery or holds her arms up/reaches out to people at the park that she doesn't know)
*She ADORES HER SISTER. She is Mia's little shadow. She watches her every move and laughs at her all the time. Although she does not like to be bossed by her and has recently starting fussing back at at her:) Pretty funny!
*She is a DAREDEVIL. She loves to climb on or off of things. She is usually standing up or climbing out of her highchair, stroller or the grocery cart. She is small so she can wiggle out of anything.
*She is a PICKY EATER. I have a hard time finding things that she will eat. She's really just too busy to eat and would rather be playing!
*She LOVES LIFE. She wakes up squealing and is ready to hit the world (usually right around 7am) the second she wakes up. She would much rather be playing than sleeping or eating:)
Here are a few pictures of this time last year...
At around 5am as we were about to head to the hospital.

Jeanna and I - right before they started my Pitocin and contractions got really bad:)

First time to hold my sweet baby girl!

Mia checking out her new baby sister.

The Spains become 4...our first family picture altogether
Averi as a newborn...

We look forward to watching her grow and learning more and more things about her each and every year of her life. Thank you God SO MUCH for such a precious gift!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Averi...wish we could celebrate with y'all!! :D Yay, fun times! HOLY HONKIN baby bump there, Jac...ha! JK! You know I love you...cute cute picts, great trip down memory lane, it goes fast eh? SOO funny, cracking up at the POO story...only YOU!! LOVE YOU!! xoxox
So I have 2 things to say:
1) Happy Birthday Sweet Avery.. I love you to pieces
and
2) I hope I look nearly as beautiful as you when I give birth.. I mean really... super model mom
Happy Birthday Averi!!!
She is so adorable and so much fun!! Ali loves getting to play with her!
I hope y'all have a great birthday day!!
Jaci, you are such a beautiful pregnant woman! I hope this next year will be filled with more of Averi's personality and much more fun stories from your girls!
Happy Birthday Averi!!!
I agree, her eyes are just beautiful!! Can't wait for Kendall to be home to meet all of her new friends!
girl...your belly was so cute and big :) can you believe how fast the time flies from the pregnancy to the birth to celebrating first birthdays..it's sooo bittersweet!
Post a Comment