Recap of our last week which was so crazy:
Tuesday - Jon came home safely - praise the Lord! We were all 3 so excited to have him back. The girls were all over him:) Averi kept getting in between Jon and I and pushing me away because she wanted him all to herself...too cute.
Wednesday & Thursday - hung out with my parents lots before they left.
Friday - Said "bye" to my parents before they left for Kazakhstan:( They will be gone until January or February. Doesn't sound like too long but it is when you are used to seeing them every day...especially for the little girls. Mia had her purse on her shoulder the day they left and she said "Averi I have to go "bye bye" for a little while" and I said "where are you going?" she said I'm going to Kazakhstan to see Mimi & Dadaddy". So sad! She doesn't understand at all.
*Had a little break and went to the mall BY MYSELF. Then went to the rehearsel dinner for Kevin & Julie. It was nice to get out for a bit. Jon's mom kept the girls.
Saturday - Worked on our backyard in the morning which is our major project right now. We are trying to get it cleaned up and ready for the swingset we are getting in a couple weeks. Also, we went to Kevin & Julie's wedding at our church...so fun!
Sunday - Church then nap then end-of-the-season soccer pool party.
That's the recap of our last few days. Averi is walking everywhere now. She was walking some a few weeks ago and then when she got really sick she kind of quit for a couple weeks because she wasn't feeling good and now she is walking all over the place. It is so cute! She came walking into the kitchen from the hallway this morning and she just looked so little:) I had to take a double take because I'm still trying to get used to it. Mia is SO excited about it too! She keeps saying "Look Mom Averi's walking!" in this super excited voice.
Alright, gotta go...I will post some picture soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment