Well I finally found the girls Halloween costumes. Mia of course wanted to be a princess (AGAIN) this year. But I found a really cute indian Pocahontas costume at the Kid's Market, so she we compromised and she is going to be an indian princess this year instead:) I am still looking for some moccasins or boots for her. Let me know if you've seen either anywhere.
And Averi is going to be a cowgirl. I thought that would be kind of cute since those 2 kind of go together. So anyways I found Averi a really cute cowgirl costume on e-bay for $5 and then I found these adorably precious pink boots NWOT on e-bay too to go with it! She loves them and did not want to take them off when I put them on her...



2 comments:
that'll be really cute, Jac! way to go. No clue what mine are going to be. I saw a cute t-rex costume for logan--but didn't find it as cheap as your costumes were...so I didn't buy it & I'm not sure I'm up for making it either. We'll see.
Cute!! Ali would be telling Averi that she had "silly shoes" if she saw her!! :D
Post a Comment