Love the sunglasses!http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/california-redwood.html
They are super cute and it seems they are having tons of fun! :)
So cute! I love the sunglasses...so cute and girly!
Your girls are so adorable...I LOVE their sunglasses!
that's how i grew up...we RARELY got to go to the city pool...great pics!!
awww looks like a blast luv the movie star glasses too cute. I so need to pick up a sprinkler for the kids
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the sunglasses!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/california-redwood.html
They are super cute and it seems they are having tons of fun! :)
So cute! I love the sunglasses...so cute and girly!
Your girls are so adorable...I LOVE their sunglasses!
that's how i grew up...we RARELY got to go to the city pool...
great pics!!
awww looks like a blast luv the movie star glasses too cute. I so need to pick up a sprinkler for the kids
Post a Comment