Friday, October 30, 2009

Mia's First Field Trip

Mia had her first field trip to Old Baker's Farm this week. I went along and it was so much fun. I've always looked forward to the day I could chaperone my kid's field trips and it's hard to believe I already have one old enough to be going on one:)

Mia huddling under the umbrella with her friends. It was raining when we first got there but then it cleared up thankfully.

Waiting by the campfire for their hotdogs...

Mia and her sweet friend Julia...

Her whole class...16 kids (11 boys and 5 girls)

They had different stations set up and this one was a workshop on how pumpkins grow.

Petting zoo...

Story time in the teepee. Mia's friend Francie is holding her:) Hysterical! Mrs. Moore said they all try to mother Mia because she's smaller and laid back. It was funny to watch.


Hiking back from the Pumpkin Patch...


Picking out their pumpkins...


1 comment:

Christen said...

Glad Mia and her class had a great time at the pumpkin patch. We took the kids to the Old Baker Farm a few weeks ago and had a great time!