Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh The Dilemma...

I can't believe my "baby" is growing up. She will turn 3 in just a few short weeks:( So anyways, we are in the process of planning her birthday party and she had told me a couple months ago that she wanted to have a Strawberry "Corcake" (Shortcake) party. So I bought an adorable little strawberry shirt & skirt at Crazy 8 for her to wear for her party and started searching for invitations and products online.

Well then she changed her mind on me. Several days ago she started saying she wanted to have a Minnie Mouse party instead. So I was literally begging her because I already had the outfit and some other ideas to do at her party:) And when I would say "But don't you want to have Strawberry Shortcake and wear that cute outfit?" She would reply sweetly "No thank you...I'll have Minnie Mouse". But no amount of begging was doing the trick.

So guess what the thing was that changed her mind back?! Mia suddenly said..."I wanna have a Strawberry Shortcake party" and then Averi goes "I want to have Strawberry Corcake". So I got my wish...thank you for that Mia:) We're back to Strawberry Shortcake. Whew, that was a close one:)




1 comment:

jade, trish, halle and will said...

I can definitely relate :) Halle couldn't decide between Dora the Explorer and a Princess Dress up party haha