Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Few Pictures From My FL Trip

So, obviously I have been WAY too busy for blogging lately. I thought life was supposed to slow down in the summer, but that has not been the case for us so far.

As you know, I was gone to Florida for almost a week to help coach a soccer camp. It went really well but was super hot. I got some time to relax my aching body in the afternoons though by laying out by the pool or shopping. We didn't get a ton of pictures because I opted not to take my camera along, but here are a few from our last night there. We went to the Keys to eat and it was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL.








On our way home we spent a night in Orlando and I got to have dinner with 2 of my very closest friends from PNG, Leslie & Kristie. It was so great to spend a few hours catching up with them...

3 comments:

itspicturedperfectly.blogspot.com said...

jac- LOVE the pics and so glad you had a great time! i am sooo glad you got to see and spend time with Kris and Les too!

Sarah Batdorf said...

What a great trip! I love the pics. The sun setting over the water is so pretty. So glad you got to spend time with Leslie and Kristie!

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! The pics are great!