The girls are heading back to school tomorrow. They are READY and EXCITED:) Although I have to say we have had a lot of fun on their break hanging out together. I took them bowling, to get manicures, out for frozen yogurt, we baked cookies and delivered them to people, we visited with my brother and his wife for a few days and spent time with friends. So all in all it has been a great Christmas break. I am not looking forward to the getting up early and having to get out in the freezing cold first thing though...
Here are a few pictures of their class Christmas parties before the break... Averi's class sang some songs but she was totally embarrassed to sing in front of the parents, so she pretty much just stood their and stared:) Baking...
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
No comments:
Post a Comment