We took the girls to their first circus last weekend. It was really fun. I still can't get over the overly inflated prices of the snacks and prizes. I mean $12 cotton candy?! That is insane. We went to the mall after we left the circus and got the girls some cotton candy for $3:)
Anyways, it was totally awesome. Jon and I couldn't believe how much they have added since we went to the circus as kids. Averi gave a running commentary the whole time of everything she saw and liked. Mia was intensely watching EVERYTHING and didn't want to look away for a second. She told me when it was over that she wished she could stay and watch the next show:) And both told me they want to be gymnasts or acrobats in the circus one day "if we will let them":)
Excited and heading in to the circus
Anyways, it was totally awesome. Jon and I couldn't believe how much they have added since we went to the circus as kids. Averi gave a running commentary the whole time of everything she saw and liked. Mia was intensely watching EVERYTHING and didn't want to look away for a second. She told me when it was over that she wished she could stay and watch the next show:) And both told me they want to be gymnasts or acrobats in the circus one day "if we will let them":)
Excited and heading in to the circus
The elephants were their favorite animals there
Averi sitting in Mia's lap
They thought these girls were amazing
2 comments:
Too cute...I am so glad you all enjoyed the circus! The prices WERE crazy...$24 for one of those light things....yeah right-the boys kept saying they would share one...I guess they thought I had lost my mind and thought that they would share. Thankfully we had tickets the pre show party where they had the cotton candy sitting on our tables (free) and as much popcorn and chips/cheese their little hearts(tummies) wanted. And you can bet your bottom that we took our free cotton candy into the circus!!
Great pictures! I'm glad y'all had fun!!
Post a Comment