So I am 21 weeks and haven't posted any preggo pics yet. I am definitely growing. Things are going great with the pregnancy, just the typical morning sickness and heartburn.
We have a name for our little girl...Lila. Not sure on a middle name yet, but am glad we have a first name to call her. Averi loves to hug and kiss my tummy regularly. She is SO excited about this baby!
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
3 comments:
you are a cute preggo mamma! <3
You're adorable! And I love the name!!!
You look great! Love the name Lila, so pretty! That picture of Averi kissing your belly is adorable.
Post a Comment