Wow, I am really behind on all this! I took Lila in on the day she turned 3 months and she weighed in at 14lbs. 14 oz:) It was so ironic because I actually took her in to talk to the doctor about all her constipation (and acid reflux) issues, and while we were there she had a TOTAL blowout. I was definitely not prepared for that and I didn't even have a change of clothes for her. So I had to take her home in just a diaper and a blanket:)
Dr. A commented while we were there about how she always has this look on her face like she's seeing something for the first time:) Like "holy cow look at that wall etc..." Because her eyes always look like they are going to pop out of her head. SO funny and true. Here are a few adorable pics of her roly poly body while we were waiting for the doctor...


And just a few cute other pictures of her recent preciousness:)


No comments:
Post a Comment