Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Gonna try this whole blogging thing again...
Okay, so I have been out of the loop on blogging for well a whole almost 8 months. It just became too overwhelming to try and keep up with it once sweet Lila came along. But I have to say that I do not want Lila to miss out on all the fun stories that I had with my other girls about them growing up. We love looking back through my blog and reading stories and seeing the pictures. So I am going to do my best to start blogging at least once a week again. And I'm going to try and somewhat catch up on at least some pictures of Lila:) I do have a million of those at least. But she's really getting to a very fun age and starting to do some really fun things that I know I'll forget about if I don't put it in writing. And believe it or not the little stinker is turning one NEXT WEEK (insert tears here). Can't even handle it. Get ready for a big picture dump...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment