Friday, July 20, 2007

Averi





Averi will be 4 months old next week. She is such a sweet and calm baby. She loves to just sit and watch Mia play and she smiles all the time. Her and I are battling right now over her wanting to suck her thumb. I am trying so hard to win this one! It's really cute right now but I know how hard it is to break later on. If I put her paci in she usually spits it right out and blows bubbles and then smiles at me. Then when I go in to check on her later she is sucking that thumb. Unreal!

3 comments:

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited. It looks great. I love the pictures. I am so happy right now. you succomed to peer pressure! Awesome!

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

let me know if you have any questions on how te things up.

Graced said...

What beautiful babies. I am so glad everything is going so well for your family!