Friday, July 20, 2007

Our 6 Year Anniversary


Jon and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last Friday (July 13th). I can't believe it's already been six years. It has already been such an incredible journey and God has really blessed our lives and our family with 2 precious little girls, Mia and Averi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so everybody makes comments about the adorable kids, and they are, but what about the couple? No comments yet on this beautiful couple? Jon and Jaci, you are God's precious gift to each other, and I'm so thankful that He brought you together and has blessed your lives in so many ways. You are great for each other, and I am thankful that God has given you six love filled years together and two precious girls, and I count it a blessing to be your friend, as does my family. You look great together, too - nice photo! Anonymous, but you know who.