Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patches

We had the chance to visit 2 different Pumpkin Patches this week. Notice the captions that I put on the pictures and how totally opposite our girls are. I couldn't keep Averi from licking, kissing, eating and crawling on the pumpkins & vines but Mia would barely walk in the patch and she said everything was either "gross, yucky, messy, or dirty". It cracked me up! We had so much fun though and Mia had a blast once I got her over all that and told her she could take a bath when we got home. Where did this "girly girl" mentality come from?! Certainly not me!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!!! :D I love it, you girls are beauties! Love you, Jac!!

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

Mia is hilarious.. okay.. she learned those words from somewhere.. and they just stayed with her. Ha! I love that Averi is the complete opposite. Fun stuff. I also can't believe how big Averi has gotten. Its hard to believe. She is so cute!