Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's Going on These Days...

So our lives are about to get really busy again. We are coaching 2 soccer teams again this season. We just picked up a U-12 girls competitive team and then our older 2 teams will be combined in to 1 team since some of them play for their high schools in the spring. We are looking forward to working with the new team and just hope to have as great of an experience as we've had with our other teams.

Jon and I are going to a cabin for the night on Friday (for Valentine's) which I am so looking forward to. We have not had a night away and alone since Averi was born almost a year ago and probably a while before that. The cabin is about an hour away so not too far but far enough:)

Please pray for me (and my family) as I am having my wisdom teeth cut out next Friday (Feb 22). I am truly panicking about it. I seriously would rather have a baby than have this surgery done but I have put it off long enough:) I just hate having things done in my mouth. The other thing I am dreading is that I always end up getting really sick and throwing up for like 2 days after I get surgery. My body is just weird like that and it's the way it reacts to pain and anesthesia. Mia is going to be so devastated:( She freaks out even if I say I don't feel good or lay on the couch she starts crying and says "mommy not be sick". She is SUCH a mercy! Jon, my mom and his mom will be taking care of the girls. I know they'll do a good job...

Adios for now...Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Awe! I'm so sorry that you have to have surgery. My body reacts the same way! It's horrible. But the good thing is you know it's going to happen so you can prepare for it. One tip, don't get up to fast to go to the bathroom. I did that when I got my wisdom teeth out and landed ON THE FLOOR before I knew what was going on. haha! Good luck.

Oh, and Jon said the cabin was a good idea. :) Hope yall have fun!