Monday, March 31, 2008

Polka Dot Party

We had Averi's 1st Birthday Party yesterday and it was so much fun. I decorated in polka dots and it really was adorable. The only sad thing is it was a little cool and cloudy (the weather man was off by at least 10 degrees), but at least it didn't rain. We had the party at a local park with family and some close friends. Here are some pictures of the party...
The Decorations

The Cake (My Mom & I made it)
Singing Happy Birthday

Averi Eating Her Cake



Mia really did great at the party. She didn't get jealous and was a sweet and supportive sister.

All the Kids

Daddy & The Birthday Girl



Averi & Aubrey Giving Each Other Kisses

Opening Presents



Playing on the Playground



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE the polka-dot theme!! SO cute! Averi is growing up so fast and really is starting to look like a toddler instead of a baby! I'm glad that y'all had a good one year old birthday party!

Carla said...

Those pictures are great. I love the polka dot decorating idea.

vacant vessel said...

Is it just my computer, or does the background color change evry day?