Averi just learned how to give kisses and she gives them ALL THE TIME now. I love going in to her room each morning (even though it's earlier than I would like to be up) to be greeted by her sweet little "hi" followed by a ton of kisses:) Jon and I laugh so hard at her because she looks like an old woman with no teeth when she gives them (as you can see in the picture below). The most precious thing is when Mia walks out of her room in the morning and Averi just starts blowing kisses like crazy and Mia loves it too. It's SO sweet!

I love it when Mia says to me "Mommy wanna come sit with me?!" or "Mommy want to read a book to me?" How could I resist that? So no matter what I'm in the middle of, I am able to drop it and say "of course I will" because I know that one day she'll be out the door and way to busy for me:)
I love the sound of the girls laughing at each other and happily playing with one another.
I love my Jon time. We don't get many evenings together at home because we're at soccer 3 or 4 days a week, so I love the nights where we have no other commitments and just get to sit and talk or watch our favorite shows or a movie alone together after the girls are in bed...

All of these "little" things in each day make the "hard" things in life all worth it.
2 comments:
Aww...lovely! Thanks for sharing, sweetness. :) Love the picts, too cute! LOVED the polka dots too...my mercy, you are so creative!! Looks like One Tree Hill is switching to Mondays here...what about there? Weird.
LOVE YOU dear friend!! xoxox
awesome.. those girls are precious.. Jon..well.. he's okay too! ;-)
Post a Comment