I took them to Wal-Mart to buy a new toy with some birthday money Jon's aunt sent. So here are some pictures of them playing with it. They both love it. I was cracking up at Averi's new cheesy grin she's sporting in these pictures:)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Feeling Better
Praise the Lord we have our little happy girl back! She is feeling SO much better today and is FINALLY eating. She went through about 4 days where she wouldn't eat at all and would barely drink anything because her throat was so sore.


I took them to Wal-Mart to buy a new toy with some birthday money Jon's aunt sent. So here are some pictures of them playing with it. They both love it. I was cracking up at Averi's new cheesy grin she's sporting in these pictures:)


I took them to Wal-Mart to buy a new toy with some birthday money Jon's aunt sent. So here are some pictures of them playing with it. They both love it. I was cracking up at Averi's new cheesy grin she's sporting in these pictures:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad she's all better! Ali LOVES her busy ball popper!! It's so much fun - but much more fun for Mommy on carpet than hardwoods - I had to move it upstairs because I got really tired of chasing all of those balls all over the place!! (I don't have a two year old to do that for me!)
Averi looks so much older in those pictures in the high chair - I think it's her hair - the way it's parted really makes her look like a little girl now instead of a baby!
I am so sorry you had a rough Mother's Day weekend & that Averi felt so bad! I am glad to see that she is feeling better:)We are looking forward to a trip to the zoo....I will tell Sherry & she may want to bring John Gavin. Fun!
Post a Comment