Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Picnic at the Park

I took Mia to the doctor this morning and she has bronchitis. He prescribed a Z-Pac for her. I'm telling you I would rather have a sick 3 yr. old over a sick 1 yr. old any day. She can tell me what hurts, doesn't wake up during the night, doesn't get clingy/fussy, doesn't have a super high fever etc...:) This is the first time Mia has been to the doctor in a year and a half. She's a wopping 26 lbs:) At least she finally got over the 25 pound mark. She is 5th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height. She's just a little, little girl:)

We went to the park had a little picnic for lunch today. I was trying to clean out the fridge so we had a fun lunch of strawberries, cheese, grapes, pickles, crackers and orange juice. The girls loved it! Then we strolled over to feed the ducks. Here are a few pictures...

Averi checking out what's for lunch

Mia posing:)

Av eating pickles & crackers

The Three of Us

Watching the Ducks



Feeding the Ducks; Averi was banned from helping because she was eating all the bread:)

No comments: