Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Birthday

I had the BEST birthday, even though I turned 30:) It seriously was a great one! I went to lunch with my sister Jeanna and my good friend Susie. A couple of my other friends weren't able to make it at the last minute but the 3 of us still had a great time at P.F. Chang's.
Jon spent the afternoon working with his dad on the backyard. It is our major project right now. They cut down a couple trees that had basically overtaken the yard (we have a small lot) and they starting building the swingset that we just got for the girls. We are also adding a pathway back there. I'll take pictures of it when it's all completed. So, I got to hang out with the girls in the afternoon while they worked on that which is a HUGE gift to me. It will be SO great when it's finished!Lastnight we went to dinner with Jon's mom and dad at Brio's. Unfortunately his stepmom Marianna was out of town and couldn't make it. We had a great time though and the food and atmosphere was fabulous as always. Jon and his dad/stepmom went in together and got me a dozen roses and a day at the spa...seriously can't wait! I also got some money so I will definitely be doing some shopping this week too. Here are a few pictures of the evening...


1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay for you sweetie!! What a wonderful day....LOVE YOU LOTS, so glad we're friends!!!! Love and Hugs, Kari xoxo