Friday, June 13, 2008

Turning 30

So tommorow I turn the big 3-0 and I'm telling you I am really having a hard time with this birthday:) Never until now have I dreaded my birthday. I think the main reason is because when I was younger I always thought 30 was SO old and now here I am about to be 30.

So, trying to be positive about it all I have to say that I really am thankful with where I am in my life at 30 years old...happily married to the love of my life for 7 years (July 13th) and a mom to 2 beautiful little girls who are such a joy to me and my little blessings. I hope my 30's bring many more special memories with my family and maybe another little Spain???

5 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday, dearest friend!!! I wish you a wonderful celebration...30 is so hip girlfriend, you wear it with style! Lots and lots of love and many blessings and happiness in your next 30 years! I am so glad we're friends...I LOVE YOU!!!! xoxoxo

Deidre said...

Happy Birthday!! (a day late) :)

Jaci Spain said...

Thank you girls!

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

glad you had a great birthday. sorry your 3 other friends couldn't make it to your birthday lunch.

Ann Marie said...

well happy birthday Jaci! :) It sounds like you had a great day anyway! Scott had a hard time with that birthday too back in April...but at least, like Scott, you dont look 30! :)