Well, we haven't been able to shake this bug yet unfortunately. This is a brutal one! Both of the girls were great yesterday and seemed to be feeling lots better. Then lastnight Averi starting throwing up again and Mia had diarrhea a couple times during the night too. Jon & I were up and down all night and it was like musical rooms at our house:) It's one of those times where you just have to laugh because it's so crazy. I am going on 4 nights with very little sleep but yet I keep thinking "it could be worse"! I mean I haven't felt great the last few days, but I'm not throwing up yet so that is definitely a praise. I remember my mom used to never get sick either when we were sick. It's amazing how God gives us (moms) extra immunities to fight off these things so that we can be strong to care for our children. When I was little I swear I caught every stomach bug that ever entered anywhere within 30 miles of our house:) Yet now I have been thrown up all over for days and haven't caught it yet. So to that I say...
"Thank you GOD for protecting my body and keeping me strong this week".
"Mom, how did you do it for all those years? Thank you SO much for the MANY times you took care of me when I had this horrific virus. You're the best!"
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww, sweetie...hope you stay well and your angels feel better soon!!!! LD love and hugs! xoxo
Post a Comment