On top of that, right about when I was reaching my limit lastnight (Wednesday) and Jon was about 30 minutes from getting home from work, Mia closed Averi's finger in the door. And when I say closed, I mean the entire door was shut (in the part where the hinge is). I was putting more laundry in and I hear a blood curdling scream, came running and found Averi with her finger still in the door. When I opened the door it was a complete zigzag. I mean I have no idea how it could not be broken. So I call Jon crying at this point. He tells me to wait until he gets home, he's on his way. By the time he got there her finger was swollen and red but had straightened out a good bit. And she was running around playing like nothing had happened. Although she would not let us touch it.
So, pray for us this week if you think about it. I'm thinking things are about to hopefully start getting better. The good news is SO FAR Jon or I have not gotten it yet...We'll see if that lasts. I have been sanitizing like crazy:) And I need some sleep in a major way! Maybe tonight...
Reading books together on the couch...this is on Tuesday before they got sick.
Eating popsicles (this was the "fun" part of being sick) :)
Averi when she was starting to feel better!
This is poor Mia after the last time she threw up. She was exhausted!
Averi kept leaning down and patting and kissing Mia:) She was so worried about her.
2 comments:
I am SOOO sorry!! That sounds miserable. I am praying for you guys and hope you all get better quickly!! Mia looks so pitiful. . .
I can totally relate! I accidentally closed one of my kids hands in the van door when we were on a camping trip...didn't see him there. We ended up having to run to the ER where they glued the worst of it back together!
I pray that you guys will not get this and that you will get the rest you need to stay well. Being a mom is hard sometimes!
Post a Comment