Averi has this major obsession with one of Mia's black crocs. We have no idea why but it seriously is like her security blanket:) This obsession has been going on for a couple months now. As a matter of fact when we were in Pensacola last weekend, Jon's mom even let her sleep with is while we were gone. Now I don't let her do that but she said she didn't have the heart to take it away from her while we were gone which I can understand. So in the morning as soon as she wakes up she starts saying "shoe, shoe" and she gets frantic if we don't find it immediately. She takes it in the car with us everywhere we go. I had 3 people stop me in Wal-Mart the other day to say "she only has 1 shoe" and I just said "I know..." and went on.



We even tried to buy her a pair of her own to see if that would get her away from the "special croc" but it didnt work:)

If you look closely at a lot of the pictures that I have taken recently, you will notice she is holding "the croc" in a lot of them:) Do any of your kids have these weird obsessions or is it just mine?
3 comments:
very nice! hahahahaha
Hilarious!!
And, no, our kids are firmly attached to their blankies - well Harris does have 3 stuffed puppies he sleeps with in addition to his blankie, and David sleeps with not one, but 5 blankies all piled in a mountain of blankets - but nothing as weird as a croc. :)
My first thought the other day when you were explaining to me why Averi was holding a shoe was, "now THAT'S bloggable!!" I'm glad you wrote about it. Too funny!
Post a Comment