Monday, October 27, 2008

Making Caramel Apples

Mia & I made caramel apples while Averi was napping today...

She is such a great helper!

Okay so they weren't the prettiest I've ever seen but they sure did taste yummy!

Mia was a little overstressed about eating them because she didn't want to "get messy":)

So I had to cut her apples up for her...

Averi on the other hand...well you can see from the pictures. Lets just say she thoroughly enjoyed them:)


3 comments:

kristie said...

Looks Yuuuumy! We'll have to make these soon too!

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

what a great idea.. im going to have to do this with Jorge. that Averi is so cute.. wow her eyes in that one picture.. sweetness.

RDJones said...

Oh how cute... those apples look so good! But I am allergic to raw apples so probably not a good idea for me to explore this fall treat...but the pics are precious!