Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Sunday Ride

Jon's dad bought this bike cart for us when Mia was a year old. Unfortunately we don't have too much time to enjoy it during soccer season. But today was a beautiful day so after the girls naps we took a family ride in the neighborhoods around our house. It was so much fun. I was riding on the bike next to Jon and yes I was taking most of these while I was riding and yes I had some close calls:) But no wrecks, thank goodness!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey we have some people that do this up and down our street. It's so cute. Matt can't wait to do that. Matt and some other guys go ride occasionally, like Friday or Sunday nights. Jon should meet up with them!

Jennifer said...

How fun for them. I remember as a little girl riding in one of those bicycle seats that strapped onto the back of the bike. I LOVED it! So I am sure they will cherish those memories of riding in the bike buggy!

EmilyFox said...

We have a bike trailer just like that & Rylie LOVES it! We take it when we go camping & her friends like to ride in it with her! Oh, and the black croc thing with Averi...hysterical! That is too funny:)