Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Truth Comes Out

Mia is a really good big sister and is very protective of Averi. However, she can also be very bossy at times. I find myself saying "Mia, you are not her mommy" to her MANY times a day.

So the other day Mia says to me "I wanna grow up and be a mommy just like you". I thought to myself "Oh how sweet, she wants to be just like me.." :)

Then the truth comes out...She follows it up with "And when I'm a mommy, I can tell Averi what to do ALL the time". In other words, her goal in life is to get "big" and be a mommy just so she can boss Averi around:)

She's gonna be crushed when Averi passes her up in heighth and gets "bigger" than her. LOL!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

being the oldest sister myself, I remember thinking that about my siblings for years...LOL! thats what big sisters are for!!
and I do have to say, it rings true sometimes. I get to be the one to keep all the sibs together, planning parents' birthdays, holidays, etc...
Mia is just too cute!