Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We ended up having a very nice Thanksgiving. Different? Yes, definitely. Last year we celebrated with my side of the family with about 25 people. This year we cooked at our house and it was just 5 of us (our family + Jon's mom). In a way I love the whole big chaotic family thing, but I have to say in a way it was nice just being able to spend the morning playing with the kids. We actually got locked out of our house for an hour and a half and Jon's mom had to come with her key to let us in. We had gone outside to let the kids play in the leaves (taking pictures in the post below) and acidentally locked the door. The good thing was that it was a warm day outside, so the girls played on the swingset while we waited for her to get here with the key.

Anyways, after we enjoyed a nice meal, we just visited and looked through the sale papers and watched a movie. Judy spent the night so that I could get up and go shopping at 5am because Jon had to work. And yes, I got several good deals and it was well worth it. Anyways, here our a few pics of our Thanksgiving day...

Mia LOVES to wear skirts, so I let her get dressed up (even though we were staying home). And she loves for Av to match her too.



She's getting to be so big...


Juju reading the girls a book while we finished getting the food ready...

Eating our yummy lunch. Averi finished her food and then had to come help me with mine too:)

No comments: