Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Brisbane, Here We Come...
It's official, Jon and I will be taking (some of) our soccer team to Brisbane, Australia for a missions trip this summer. We will be working with the Campus Outreach Ministry and holding a soccer camp there. I know it may seem a little strange going to Australia for a missions trip, but there is actually a less than 10% Christian population in the country. There is a huge need for the Gospel there as it is a highly secular country. Please be praying with and for us as we begin to raise support and put our team together for this trip. I will be giving updates throughout the process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What?! Oh man how exciting!!!
I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Australia!! Except for that one time when it looked like my family was actually going to get to go but I was engaged to Chris and so googly-in-love that the thought of being away from him for two weeks, Australia or not, was miserably unbearable.
But besides that time, I have ALWAYS wanted to go!! How fun!!!
Post a Comment