I haven't posted about it until now because for one we have been very busy with Parker's arrival, but also because he did a lot of hiding for the first few days. He had to adjust to a new house and 4 new people (2 being small children), but he has come a long way and is doing great now. And of course Mia & Averi LOVE him.
He loves to hide under our bed, so the first few days the girls did a lot of this...peeking at him under the bed.
3 comments:
How exciting!!
Ali LOVES Oreo, or "Oro".
The girls will love having a cat to play with!
Awe :) These make me happy. He looks different already. I love that last picture of him and the girls! I hope they keep bonding and he keeps opening up to Jon.
no comment on this one, sista. not feelin the love so much for Jonah. :)
Post a Comment