Saturday, July 11, 2009

Daddy to the Rescue

I had a bad headache yesterday. It got worse and worse before I was able to take any medicine for it. By the time I took something it had turned in to a migraine and I began throwing up. Finally after 6 times, I took some ibuprofen and forced myself to go to sleep so that I could keep down the meds in order for my headache to subside... When I woke up 2 1/2 hrs. later, I was feeling much better.

I had called Jon in the early afternoon when I started feeling really bad and he came home and took over with the girls and I went to bed. They had a lot of fun playing outside in the sprinkler and riding bikes. Then he made them dinner, gave them baths and put them to bed. I feel blessed to have such an amazing husband who is also an incredible and loving daddy.

Jon & I will be celebrating 8 years of marriage on Monday... Thanks for all you do for our family babe! We love you!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Oh I know you were/are thankful! Way to go Jon!

christiejones said...

So sorry you were feeling bad Jaci! Hopefully today is better. Happy anniversary!

Ann Marie said...

Aw he is a good Daddy! :)
Happy anniversary!!

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary!!! I hope it's an awesome day!!

Barbara said...

How very sweet Jaci...have a great anniversary today. You are blessed!!
Barb Mc