We've had a lot going on this summer, so I have not been able to blog much lately. Here's a quick update...
My parents left a few weeks ago to head back to Kazakhstan. My dad is still having lots of back problems, so please be praying for him while they are there. Right now they plan to stay until January, but it depends on if his back gets any better or not. We miss them like crazy already but have been able to talk to them on Skype with the webcams some, so that's been nice.
We are about to leave for the beach with our soccer team. We will be doing a 5 day team camp and are excited about it. The girls will be staying here with Judy (Jon's mom). Please pray that they will be okay and not miss us too much while we are away. It will be the longest amount of time we've been away from them. We felt like we would be able to better minister to the girls on the team without them there. Plus we will be having 3 hour training sessions each morning and doing a lot of activities with the team, so it would be hard for the little ones to keep up:) I'm really looking forward to a bit of a break, but I will MISS THEM LOTS!
That's about it for now. I'll be posting more updates and pictures soon...
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope y'all have a great trip!!!
Post a Comment