I was a little relieved when Averi piped up and said "I wanna play soccer mommy". At least I know we'll have 1 soccer player (child) in the family...
Dear Mia: You are a beautiful and dainty little girl and I love you just the way you are. I will support you no matter what you do...whether it be dancing, gymnastics, cheerleading or none of the above. I just think it is so humorous because you are the exact opposite of what I was as a child. We will one day laugh about all this together and I look forward to many more years of watching you grow (or not grow...lol) :)
4 comments:
love it jac :) this age is so fun watching our children grow and see what they love and aspire to be and do! you are a wonderful mom and i love reading these sweet stories!
I would be Mia. Love it!!!! So cute!
That's too funny! Mia looks adorable in her fairy/princess outfit and I love the flower in her hair!
oh Mia...thats my kind of girl! ;)
(that was my complaint too about PE and sports...ballet was the only time i ever felt OK getting sweaty!)
Post a Comment