Monday, April 26, 2010

Carpet & Fixtures

Our bedroom is completely finished now. Here it is post-carpet installation...

Here is our half-bath on the main floor...kind of a deep purple and I love it!


This is what our hardwoods look like...still a LONG way to go on those but I like the way they are looking so far...

We replaced about 90% of the fixtures they had. They were mostly brass which we aren't big fans of, plus they looked old and outdated. These look SO much better...


We are also putting new fans in all the rooms...

Here is our dining room, kind of a mustard yellow. We have a dark brown dining table that I think will look great with this color.

Here is Mia's room with carpet...

The girls are enjoying playing in their new rooms...


Sassy Mia posing with her dress up outfit on...




And playing outside...

This picture cracks me up...

I finished painting the bathroom cabinet doors today. They look SO much better. I will post before/after pictures once they dry and I hang them. My dad & I are going to install the tile in our bathrooms upstairs hopefully at the end of this week. More pictures to come soon...

8 comments:

KLBx4 said...

I love it Jaci!! Love the bright colors, and the cute photos of the girls!

Rachel said...

It looks great! I love your colors!!

Heather said...

Progress is being made. :o) Keep up the hard work!

Mary Jo said...

HAHA, I love the "sassy" picture of Mia. she's got the perfect model pose, don't you appreciate that? ahahahaaa.

you're house is looking awesome, by the way!

itspicturedperfectly.blogspot.com said...

Jac, the house is looking great! love the pics of the girls too and glad they are enjoying playing @ and soon moving to their new rooms!

Christen said...

Love the hardwoods, they look awesome!

Jaci Spain said...

Thanks everyone! Your encouragement means a lot!

EmilyFox said...

Love the colors...the house looks great. This is not good, though. You are making me want to repaint everything in our house:)