Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Work Has Begun!

We are in the throws of remodeling our new house. We have painted almost the whole top floor (except our bathroom). Jon has ripped up the carpet in the bedrooms and they will be installing new carpet within the next week. We start painting on the main floor at the end of the week. Here are a few pictures of what's currently going on with it...


We painted our bedroom red, and I actually love it. It's a really pretty color in person:)

Here is Av's room. I love the color, but she was less than thrilled with it, so we will be putting flowers below this picture on the walls:)

Here are the flowers that will be on her wall...

Since I took these pictures, we have painted the stairwell a neutral tan color...


We will be painting the living room at the end of the week. It's going to be a silvery gray...

The girls just love playing in our new yard...






Please keep us in your prayers over the next few weeks as we are tired and have a good bit of work left on the house, but we are excited about it and that's what is keeping us going right now. We will be moving first of to mid-May (God-willing)...

7 comments:

KLBx4 said...

Love the pictures...can't wait to see it in person! We will definitely be praying....tired mommy-not good!:)

HILTY said...

Jac- the house is looking fabulous...i LOVE the colors and can't wait to see pics of the finished ready to move in SPAIN home! Praying for your energy levels to get the painting done and all the small and big things that need to yet be done before the big move in date! LOVE you !!

Rachel said...

That's great! I love the flowers for Averi's room. Congrats on the house!

Amy Q said...

Awesome! So happy for you all. And I love the flowers for Averi's room!

Christen said...

House looks great! I love the flowers that are going in Averi's room!
I know how tired y'all must be, Aubrey was 3 months old when we were painting/renovating our house & I felt like a walking zombie for weeks!
It will all be worth it once you get to move in!

Unknown said...

Awesome Jac! The house looks beautiful!

Sarah Batdorf said...

It's looking gorgeous! Bet you can't wait to get moved in.