Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beach Soccer?

So Averi's absolute favorite thing to wear these days is her swimsuit. I mean it cracks me up. She rolls out of bed in the morning and changes in to one of her swimsuits before she even comes out of her room. I have no idea what her obsession is. So here are a few shots of her playing soccer with Mia & Jon in her suit...



And picking flowers when she got tired of soccer...

5 comments:

Christen said...

Does she ask to wear her swimsuit when you go places, like the store or to church? :)
Love the action shots of her playing soccer!

Sarah Batdorf said...

Very cute, but can you post some pics of the house already. I swear I come on here everyday hoping you've got something. Stop teasing me! lol

My little niece Erin likes to wear her swimsuit in the winter time. Yikes! We do get a lot of snow up here in Philly. They don't care what the weather is. Those swimsuits are da bomb.

Sarah Batdorf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaci Spain said...

Christen...she gets to wear it to camp because they play in the water right when she gets there:) So she loves that. But other than that she doesn't ask...

Sarah, I'm sorry...I promise to post some pics soon. Things have been a little crazy lately and I keep trying to wait until we get a little more of the decorating done before I take them. But maybe next week I will...

jenn purvis said...

jac- that is too cute! i esp. love the ones of her with her baby doll! :)