After her nap, Mia got dressed up and wanted to bake something for daddy but unfortunately we were out of eggs, so I told her we would get some at the store and make it today instead...
Later we went out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Taziki's. We had a great time...
It was such a fun day celebrating Jon and I am so thankful to have such an amazing dad to my girls. Sadly my dad just headed back to KZ so we did not get to celebrate with him this year. But I feel SO blessed to have such a loving dad and godly example in my life. They will only be gone 2 months, so it won't be too bad this time but we do miss them already...
1 comment:
That last picture of you and the girls is great, and I love the one of Averi kissing Jon, so sweet!
Post a Comment