We are almost finished remodeling our living room, and it is probably my favorite room of the house. I am really happy with the way it has turned out. We still have a few things to do like put the baseboards back in, hang a few pictures and change out the switches, but we are getting close...




This is our little office/computer area in one corner of the LR...


I'll post more once it is all done...
7 comments:
Wow! I love it, Jac. The gray walls with the white curtains is stunning. I love that rug! Thanks for posting these.
Jaci, it looks great!
I love that rug, and the couch...super cool :).
Floors look good too!
Can't wait to see how the rest of the house turns out. What fun!
jac- i LOVE the living room! i am so excited for ya'll- what a beautiful home you have!
Jaci-that looks like it is straight out of a magazine!! I love it, can't wait to see the rest of the house!
i meant to say too that the floors turned out amazingly! i LOVE them!
I saw this silhoutte art project at DIY, with the gray walls, and thought of you.
http://www.diyideas.com/quickprojects/Accents/websilhouettes_1.html
LOVE it, great job Jac...I'm sooo happy for y'all!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment