so i am sitting with Jorge as we look at this post and I he says, "that's my friend Mia." And I say,"yes and you guys are both going to be on the same soccer team." and without skipping a beat, he says, "Yeah. And I'm gonna marry her." ROFL. i laughed so hard and he said, "what mommy? don't laugh. Its true."
jac, that is great! i hope she has such a fun time and YES where does the time go! I am so laughing at your friend's son's comment! LOL that is TOOOOO cute! Landon has a HUGE crush on our pastor's daughter (she's 6 and her name is Taylore)...he got his hair cut last week and he asked Jase if he thought Taylore would like his hair! He always asks to go see her and follows her around like a little puppy! hehehe!
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
4 comments:
so i am sitting with Jorge as we look at this post and I he says, "that's my friend Mia." And I say,"yes and you guys are both going to be on the same soccer team." and without skipping a beat, he says, "Yeah. And I'm gonna marry her." ROFL. i laughed so hard and he said, "what mommy? don't laugh. Its true."
oh.my.heavens.
TOO FUNNY:) I can't wait to see how he acts at soccer tomorrow around her.
Smart boy :o)
jac, that is great! i hope she has such a fun time and YES where does the time go! I am so laughing at your friend's son's comment! LOL that is TOOOOO cute! Landon has a HUGE crush on our pastor's daughter (she's 6 and her name is Taylore)...he got his hair cut last week and he asked Jase if he thought Taylore would like his hair! He always asks to go see her and follows her around like a little puppy! hehehe!
Post a Comment