Friday, November 19, 2010

Catching Up

Okay, so I am a little behind on blogging. But saying "we've had a lot going on" is an understatement. My MIL has been living with us for the past 2 weeks, we had our last few weeks of soccer and State Cup in Decatur, along with our everyday already busy schedules of work, school, church etc. But I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Soccer is over (I'll do a seperate post on that) and we moved Judy back home yesterday.

We just started back on our home renovations. I am so ready to get everything done. We had to put things on hold during soccer season as we had no free evenings or Saturdays to work on our projects. So now that it's over, we are back to work. We finally finished our kitchen cabinets yesterday. The kitchen is almost done! Just a few little finishing touches to add, but it is looking SO nice. I will post some pictures soon...

No comments: