A couple of months ago Averi prayed during lunch that "mommy would have a baby in her tummy". At the time she prayed, I teared up a little and thought to myself that it would probably not be a reality and was so heartbroken about it as both of my girls have been begging for me to have another one. Well, God hears 3 year old prayers too and He chose to answer Averi's prayer. Several weeks later I found out I was pregnant.
"I'm the Big Sister"
I have had 3 ultrasounds and the baby has a good, strong heartbeat and all is going well. I am 8 1/2 weeks and due October 10th. We feel so blessed and are incredibly excited. I was honestly at the point where I had accepted that another baby may not be a reality for me. But I feel like God was waiting for me to come to a point of contentment and complete reliance on Him.
Please continue to keep this pregnancy in your prayers. I have been positive and had a good feeling about this pregnancy the entire time. I decided I was not going to live my entire pregnancy in fear.
I am having HORRIBLE morning (or all day) sickness which is the sign of a healthy pregnancy for me. Although it has been hard to get through each day of our busy lives when I'm constantly nauseous and throwing up. But what are you gonna do?! You just deal with it... I'm certainly not going to complain because this is what I have prayed for the last 3 years!
13 comments:
Jaci!! I am SOOO excited for you guys! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. CONGRATS!
We are so happy for you guys, congrats!
I was just thinking about you this week and praying for the Lord to fulfill your desire for another baby.
Praying for a healthy pregnancy, baby and for you to feel better soon!
Hooray!! Congrats all around!
So glad everything is great so far!Definitely keeping you in my prayers
Beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes!! We are so happy for you guys and will continue to keep you and sweet baby Spain in our prayers!!
Love Averi's shirt....we had some made that said "Big Brother", "Middle Brother" and "Baby Brother"!
Oct 10th - I guess this means no annual soccer camp, maybe you can come to Connor's party with 3 this year!!! Love you!!
Congrats! That's exciting news... Mia shared the news with me last night at Sparks! She seemed very happy about it. Will keep you in our prayers.
How EXCITING!! Congratulations!!
October is a wonderful time to have a birthday - mine is the 9th and I love it - it's always right as Fall starts, and it just feels magical!
I'm so thrilled for you! I'll be praying for you and the baby!
AWWWWWWW.. Jaci!! I am so super excited for you. Wow!! 8 weeks!! that is wonderful. Of course I will pray for you and cant wait to meet this little one that has been long awaited! I know you guys are thrilled!! oh wow.. soooooo happy!!
Praise the Lord! What awesome news and so sweet that it's a "yes" answer to Avery's prayer (yours too)!!
Sorry you have such bad preg. sickness but I'm glad it means things are still moving right along. Hope you're finding time to rest.
I bet it's a boy ;).
jac this is the most precious thing and such a blessing to see how God works through the prayers of children! what a memorable moment. can't wait to see pics as your adorable belly grows and to hear how excited the girly girls are!!! MUCH LOVE!
You are in my prayers as you aren't feeling great- but I am honestly just praising God that this baby is healthy and you are sick :) So so excited for your dear family!!
Thanks so much for the prayers and support! It is wonderful to hear how many people we have shared the news with that tell us they have been praying for us. So great to have so many friends rejoicing with us. I can't wait to share with this baby one day what a miracle he/she is to us:)
Woo Hoo! What incredible news! I am so thrilled for you! I am praying that you will find ways to manage "morning" sickness and life too. Hopefully, it will fade away by 12 weeks!
Woo Hoo! So thrilled for you! I pray that you will find ways to deal with the "morning" sickness and life! Hopefully, it will fade away when you hit the 12 week mark!
Post a Comment