I am getting closer to having this baby...YAY. I have been so tired and busy all summer that my blog fell to the bottom of my priority list, hence the 1 post in about 3 months.
I finished work this past week. I was really ready to be done. As much as I loved my job, it was getting harder to get going in the mornings, and then when I got home I had NO energy because it had all been expended at work and so I was like a lump on a log for the rest of the day. My house was greatly suffering:) My iron has been low this pregnancy, which has made me a lot more tired. I am on a supplement, but haven't been able to tell much difference. A lot of that could just be third trimester/baby kicking me in the ribs/peeing 3 times a night tiredness as well though.
So I have 6ish weeks to go. I am definitely in full force nesting mode. I have spent the last couple days washing/folding Lila's clothes. My next step is getting the rest of Averi's clothes moved out of her room and into Mia's room so that I can have the space for Lila's stuff. We moved Mia and Averi in together a few weeks ago and they are loving it.
My mom and sister and several other good friends threw me an awesome Baby Shower yesterday. Everything looked great and tasted wonderful and it was fun catching up with friends. I also got some adorable things. We had gotten rid of a lot of the clothes and smaller items from the other girls when we moved last year since we weren't sure we would be having another one, so it was a blessing to get some new things that we wouldn't have to buy.
So that's about it for now. You will hopefully be hearing from me a little bit more in the next few weeks. I have lots of catching up to do...
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment