Ryan had to work at the last minute on Saturday and I didn't have anyone to watch the kids. I've had your gift in my car since Sunday and keep forgetting to give it to you, I'll try to remember this Sunday! :)
jaci-- so great seeing all your pics and posts! your girls are adorable...the shower looked fun! you look skinny as can be. can't believe you'll have a baby soon! xo Ramona
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
3 comments:
Ryan had to work at the last minute on Saturday and I didn't have anyone to watch the kids. I've had your gift in my car since Sunday and keep forgetting to give it to you, I'll try to remember this Sunday! :)
oh my word.. that is just so exciting! another precious wittle baby girl! LOVE!
jaci-- so great seeing all your pics and posts! your girls are adorable...the shower looked fun! you look skinny as can be. can't believe you'll have a baby soon! xo
Ramona
Post a Comment